I try not to post on topics that are so popular like the "My monthly faves" edition that a lot of bloggers and You Tube gurus do (nothing wrong with posting about your faves) but I just try to switch things up a bit, but; I can't help spreading the word on these products... I may not post about my faves every month but every once in a while I would like to share products that I can't get enough of using. Here are some of them!
- Mac Oil Control Lotion- It's spring time again, even though I'm still dealing with winter temperatures in my area, my skin is starting to produce more oil like it normally does in the spring time. I've been using the oil control lotion every day as a moisturizer and to combat oil. I really like it because it works and over time it slows down the amount of oil your skin produces.
- Ambi Fade Cream- I broke out terribly around my mouth and chin in February. My acne always leaves scars and dark spots on my face, so I have to resort to using a fade cream. I love this cream, you really start seeing the results after using it for a week but it diminshes my dark spots and fades them like a dream, thank goodness my skin is back to normal.
- Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme- I've been searching for the perfect foot creme because ordinary lotion just doesn't do the trick on my feet. This is a nice, pleasant smelling and non-greasy foot creme. My feet feel so good when I rub this on... the size I have is a sample size but I will be purchasing the full size when I'm finised with the sample.
- Cover Girl Golden Sunrise eyeshadow- I bought this at the Dollar Store in my area, it's a really pretty shadow to wear every day. I've been wearing it to work on days that I just want to do a quick 5 minute face.
- Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Dark- Since I've started wearing eyelashes more, I've been using this a lot. I'm a fan of the clear duo adhesive but I really like this one better because it dries black and it's easily conceals the band on the eyelashes.
- Mac Hug Me lipstick- This is my everyday lip stick color. It's a soft nude-pink. It mimics the pink on your lips. It's perfect for soft and neutral looks.
|Swatch of Cover Girl golden sunrise eyeshadow on left and Mac Hug Me lipstick on right.|
- Mac Painterly paint pot- I use this paint pot on almost every eye look. It's the perfect nude eye base. My shadow lasts all day when I use it and sometimes I just wear the paint pot by itself, it provides a pretty neutral eye. I don't think I'll ever stop using Painterly.
- Mac Loose Blot powder in Dark- I've had this powder FOREVER! I ran out of Mac's Mineralize Skinfinish powder and figured I would shop from my own collection and start using this powder. I use it to set my foundation and it helps control oil.
- L'oreal Voluminous Curved mascara- Love it! I think curved brush mascaras are the best brush for my lashes. This mascara lengthens and curves to the max! The best thing is I found it for $1.75 at Target's clearance section.
- L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner- Not a big fan of liquid liners because I just don't have a steady hand like I want, but this one is very easy to draw on lines and precise. I especially love it for lining over my false eyelashes.
- NXY Chestnut lip liner- This has been my go-to liner for the last month. You can't go wrong with brown lip liners, the color goes with just about every lip color. NYX liners are my fave because the colors are intense and the liners are longer than the average lip liner and they're inexpensive.
- Mac Pearlgilde eyeliners- I stumbled upon these on the Mac website, can't believe they've discontinued them! They literally glide on so easy, it's very hard to make a mistake lining your lash lines with these liners. Once you draw them on, they stay put- the color doesn't budge! I bought Lord it Up (bronze-gold) and Undercurrent (turquoise-blue). I hope Mac relaunches this collection. The closest thing to these liners are the Mac Power Point eye pencils.
|Swatches: Nyx Chestnut liner on the left, Lord it up liner in the middle and Undercurrent liner on the right.|
These have been my top products for the last few months, what products are you currently loving?