Thursday, September 29, 2016

Elegant Night LOTN and OOTN! (Look of the night & Outfit of the Night)


Before I left for vacation, I was gifted some makeup from a friend. She gave me the Zoeva Mixed Metals palette, a few Zoeva blushes and a Tom Ford Cream color. Of course, after she gave it to me she told me that she wanted to see a makeup look that I created using the products. I wasn't going to post it because the lighting isn't the best; but, here it is along with what I wore on Elegant night.







What I'm Wearing:

-Jumper by Rainbow Shops
-Heels gifted by a friend
-Clutch by Lane Bryant
-Necklace, ring and earrings by Vivi Jewelry
-Bracelet by Body Central

Makeup Deets:

Brows

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Caramel

Eyes

-Too Faced shadow insurance for eye primer
-Mac Arena eyeshadow as brow highlight
-Viseart matte brown eyeshadow as transition color
-Viseart matte dark brown eyeshadow in crease
-Viseart matte black/Zoeva Onyx eyshadows to darken crease
-Zoeva Ore Stone eyeshadow on lid
-The Balm Schwing Black liquid eyeliner
-Broadway Strip Lash glue
-G.L.A.M. by Samantha Ann Yanni Mink lashes

Face

-Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre' as face primer
-Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter Peach lustre pen to color correct
-Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation NC45
-Cover Girl Queen pressed powder in Golden
-Zoeva Last Love Blush
-Missy Lynn palette (brown shadow for cheek contour)
-Missy Lynn palette (gold highlighter on cheeks)

Lips

-Mac D for Danger lipstick


No comments: