My second blog award, hurray!!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you
Kristina from Krispy Tin Can awarded this to me! Kristina is a wonderful supporter of my blog and so sweet. She's always so kind and pleasant. Please view and support her blog, you won't regret it :)
Thanks again Kristina for the blog award, I'm honored!
2. Share 7 Random things about yourself
1. I love sweet tea and iced coffee, it's normal for me to drink both at least 4 times a week from Mc Donald's and 7-11.
2. I love to read! I read everything I get my hands on and I have read at least 150 books in my lifetime.
3. My ultimate dream job in a dream world is an ambassador for children's rights. I would supply & furnish children their needs all across the globe so there would truly be no child left behind. I have a soft spot for children, I despise seeing them mistreated.
4. I'm a girly girl now but when I was younger I really wanted to be a boy, I hated being a girl back then.
5. I'm dying to go to Los Angelas, never been there but I'm going there one day to visit!
6. Thanks to cruising, I've traveled to all parts of the Caribbean except for the Southern part.
7. I detest writing but surprisingly I'm a writer of a blog, go figure!
3. Answer the following questions
Name your favorite color: I have several but purple is my absolute fave.
Name your favorite song: So Beautiful by Musiq, Point of it All by Anthony Hamilton, What if a Woman by Joe.
Name your favorite dessert: Cheesecake
What is pissing you off? My finances at the moment, but by the grace of God, I always make it through.
When you’re upset, you? It takes a lot to make me upset but when I get to that point, I listen to music, don't want to see the person or thing that is making me upset for at least a few weeks and they better not dare say anything to me until I calm down.
Your favorite pet: My childhood pet bird, Peetie. He died when I was 4 :(
Black or White? Both
Your biggest fear? Failure and lately success has been my fear, that probably doesn't make sense but can't help the way I feel.
My best feature is: This is hard, my eyes because they're intense but I'm learning to love my lips too.
Everyday attitude” Calm and very poised...
What is perfection: I will never know, at least not in this system.
Guilty pleasure: Real Housewives of Atlanta (can't wait for the new season to start) I love shows with female drama!
4. Award 15 blogs!
I'm awarding this to every reader who has a blog, you're all versatile bloggers!