*I did this post months ago, don't know why Blogger decided to bump it back to the top-anyway, I still am using these products and loving them!*
ELF Cosmetics (which stands for eyes lips face) is my newest rave in beauty and makeup products. They have everything from makeup, makeup tools and accessories to body products. The best thing about ELF is that most of the cosmetics can be purchased for $1, that includes everything. Why $1? Well, ELF's philosophy is that every woman should look and feel beautiful without sacrificing her budget! When I first heard of ELF I thought "$1 cosmetics probably means that the product quality is not good." Well, I can assure you after using ELF products that you definitely get high quality products, I think that most of their products are comparable to the department store brands of makeup. Their products are so popular that they have been featured in Oprah, Allure, Seventeen magazines and many others. ELF's original line of cosmetics start at $1 but they also have a studio line that starts at $3.
My top 5 favorite ELF items are:
1. Shine Eraser sheets $1- They come 50 in a pack. They're oil absorbing sheets that absorb excess oil on your face without messing up your makeup. It's available in a travel-size that fits in your cosmetic bag, pocket or purse.
2. Eye Shadow Brush $1- I love, love, love this brush! It's perfect for applying eye shadow to the entire eye. It packs on color and it deposits the color exactly where you want it. This brush is comparable to the higher, department store brushes that I use like my Mac brushes. Everyone should have this brush in their makeup collection.
3. Eyebrow Kit Dark $3- This kit grooms my eyebrows and defines them. It comes with a brow gel, brown powder and a small angled brush. I just started filling in my brows and this kit makes it very simple.
4. Studio Blush $3-These blushes deliver a lot of color payoff and they glide on easily and they are so easy to blend. I have some Nars blushes in my collection that cost $26. In my opinion, ELF's $3 blushes are comparable to the Nars blushes! My favorite ELF blush is Candid Coral.
5. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen $1- This pen is awesome. Another must have in every makeup collection. It makes applying eyeliner SO easy. Personally, liquid eye liner can be a pain to apply for me, because you really have to have a steady hand and patience which are two things I don't have. Some days my liquid eyeliner looks good and other days it looks a mess, but; with the ELF pen it makes it easy to apply because it glides on with ease and the liquid doesn't run like most liquid eyeliners. The liner doesn't budge once it's on and you can create fine or bold lines. It's the best that I've come across and only $1.
I have many other favorite ELF products but these are my top 5. If you're an experienced makeup wearer or just beginning, ELF is definitely a brand worth checking out. If you're already using ELF please let me know your favorite products!
All ELF products can be purchased at http://www.eyeslipsface.com and Target.