Hey, Glamour Dolls! I'm back with another haul, I surprised myself by buying another haul so soon after the other one, but; I work hard... (shrugs) and I deserve it! Read on to see what I purchased and my thoughts. Click the pics to enlarge. Lippies I've been wanting Up the Amp lipstick for a while as well as Viva Glam Nicki and I'm pleased with the both of them. Up the Amp is a lavender violet color, it reminds me of a softer version of Violetta lipstick from Mac. I'm really not a fan of violet lipsticks (go figure) so, I pair it with a brown lip liner and it mutes the color down perfectly for me. Viva Nicki is gorgeous a beautiful yellow-pink color. I'm going to do a lip of the day, so you all can see how it looks. I've heard that Viva Nicki is going to be around for 1 full year, I'm definitely going to get a few more tubes. Blush I bought Sweet as Cocoa blush last month and I finally got Dollymix blush, it was on my Mac wishl...
Comments