Skip to main content

Garden Party Fun! 💐


Hello Dolls!

One thing I love about warmer weather and summer approaching is enjoying outdoor activities. I attended a garden party over the weekend! Since I've never been to one before, I didn't know what to expect, but I was in for a treat! I had such a nice time being surrounded by good company, beautiful weather, and serene ambiance.


🌸 We were able to observe a floral arrangement demonstration. The florist that held the demonstration was very accommodating and knowledgeable. She answered all of our questions.  After watching the demo, we made our own arrangement!


🌼 All of the supplies such as: flowers, mason jars, aprons, shears, and decorations were provided for us. I added my favorite flower, hydrangeas; as well as roses, carnations and eucalyptus. I wanted to include soft colors in my arrangement, so I did. I like how it came out. 😀


🌺 I really enjoyed the experience, it turned out to be fun and relaxing! I didn't know it would be therapeutic, but it was! I would definitely go to another garden party again. Special thanks to the hostesses for making this an event to remember. 💕

️What’s your favorite flower?

Comments